Today was an exciting day for our clinic here in Alpharetta, GA. Dr. Alan Fathullah from Berlin, Germany flew in on July 29th to observe Dr. Cole performing his proprietary FUE method known as CIT (Cole Isolation Technique). The observational training that Dr. Fathullah received provides a valuable overview of Dr. Cole's FUE process from start to finish. Dr. Fathullah observed Dr. Cole extracting over 3700 grafts using his CIT method.
Cole Instruments offers Observational Training at our clinic in Alpharetta ,GA.
Observational Training includes but is not limited to:
- 1) demonstrating the use of our donor template to divide the donor area into 14 regions where you can record donor density and percentage to harvest from each region
- 2) using of our manual punch test kit to aid in determining the appropriate punch size, punch angle and depth necessary to extract grafts with the least amount of follicle transection
- 3) setting the appropriate parameters for the PCID (Powered Cole Isolation Device)
- 4) successful and safe removal of grafts and as well as demonstrating the appropriate graft preservation techniques and technologies
- 5) graft angle and placement in the recipient area and proper post operative care
To obtain more information or to schedule your visit to observe Dr. Cole, please contact Cherylen Herlovich at (678) 566-1011 or Contact Us